Sunday 27 March 2011

NEWS: Amy Adams As Lois Lane in Snyder's "Superman"!

Amy Adams, who impressed a lot of people in "The Fighter", has been cast as Lois Lane in the re-reboot of Warner Bros. "Superman: Man of Steel". Or As Broadway World reports - "Spiderman" - tut tut.


What has surprised me the most is that she's 36. I thought she looked much younger, lucky her.

Taking over from the incredibly thin Kate Bosworth in Superman Returns, Adams will play the feisty young reporter Lois Lane who steals the heart of Clark Kent. It was reported that Wild Bore favourite Michael Shannon might be playing the enemy which would be amazing. Will Snyder be able to pull this off? I'd have to judge it on Sucker Punch really because as much as I love Snyder's previous work, I don't know if a Superman film is the way to go - I can't help but think it will be a camp version of Batman Begins. I always think of Batman as the awkward, moody younger brother and Superman as his older, jock, perfect looking sibling - who is the most interesting? Not Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment